One and half hour
Outdoor (preferably in an outdoor safe area for creating a fire or inside a quiet room)
Outdoor, Team building, Creativity
Materials for the fire (alcohol, wooden sticks, etc.), Papers, Pencils
- To increase the team building spirit.
- To explore and develop soft skills.
- Divide the group into crews
- Give each team a different task:
- create a dance performance;
- create a poem/song;
- create a theatrical play.
- The teams have 50 minutes to finish the task.
- The teams do their presentations around the fireplace.
The purpose is to see how people could communicate or cooperate while having a specific and creative task.
- How did you feel during the creative time?
- Did you feel that the time was enough?
- How did you come up with the idea of your presentation?
- Adaptation to the groups for creating a good environment no matter the circumstances.
Don’t forget to give clear instructions and to take care of your time – this can be a fun activity, but it can also become long and people can lose their interest. Pay attention to your group and stay in touch with the flow of the scenes.